Monday, November 26, 2012

Clean Slate

My blog use to be public, then we took in my nephews and became Foster Parents.  Because of this, I changed my blog to private.

Unfortunately for those who might want to look back at my blog, you can not for I have reverted ALL my posts to drafts so they are not public, but my blog is public again. (This was the quick and easy, less than 5 minute way without creating a "New blog")

I will go back and try to post all my recipes as I still use them and have been horrible at posting to my recipe only blog.

I'm looking forward to all God has planned for our families future and sometimes it is hard not knowing what that is, but I feel this clean slate of sharing with you all the joys and trials we face and that they will be wonderful through Him!!

The wonderful and hardest year so far of my life when we fostered Kaleb & Jeremy. It was one that brought me closer to God and my walk with him.  It amazes me all the grace he has given, continues to give and the peace, oh the amazing and unexplainable peace, especially when the boys left our home!  I feared and had much anxiety of that day, but when it came and the boys left, we missed them dearly and it was hard not getting to see them, but the Peace God gave me and that peace that continues is so Amazing!!!  

I know and believe that the Bible and God's word is the truth and way of life.  I know and believe that Jesus died so that I (we) could live!  I know that I will sin daily, but that God's grace and forgiveness allows me to grow from my sins and mistakes to be more of the Godly woman he designed me to be.   I desire to be that Godly woman through my short journey here on earth and to grow closer and closer to him in all that I do.

1 comment:

churchill8 said...

It has been so long Karalee! I miss you guys... we should all get together sometime this summer and catch up. I'm so glad to see things are going well with the salon, and such. I'd love to hear about the journey you have been on in the time we have lost touch!