Friday, September 5, 2014

Beef Stroganoff

I made Beef Stroganoff for dinner tonight after I made some NASTY Zucchini Egg bake thing. For being 4.5 starts on allrecipes.com, it was just not good and should be negative starts!! My Beef Stroganoff turned out really good though. I didn't realize that Adam really likes it, but hasn't had it in a long time and his mom always made it from Hamburger Helper growing up so he Loved this recipe.

INGREDIENTS
1lb Ground Beef
1/2 Onion, Diced
2 - 4oz can's Mushrooms (If you don't like too many mushrooms, cut back to 1 can)
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Hot Water
1 tsp Beef Baste
1 pkg Egg Noodles cooked as directed

DIRECTIONS
Brown Ground Beef, seasoned with salt and pepper. (I also use Johnny's seasoning salt) Remove from grease and set aside. In Grease, saute' onions and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Remove any grease that is left. Dissolve beef baste in hot water, and mix into Mushroom soup and sour cream Add sauce to Beef, Onion and mushrooms and bring to a boil. Pour over Egg Noodles and enjoy.

2 comments:

D said...

We love stroganoff too! I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make the first time I did. My problem though is remember to thaw out the meat first!
:-)
denaye

Lynn said...

I make a version that's super nummy and super easy. It's beef, onion,garlic, flour, butter, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream,and milk to thin, and egg noodles. I love it and Brad will actually eat it which you know it must be pretty good for him to eat it. LOL And I don't even have to buy a whole loaf of garlic bread for him. LOL Glad you found something new. Miss ya!!! Talk to you later.